Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's been a looooong week...

Sorry it took me so long to post something this week, but as my title says, it's been a looooong week.. School is not getting any easier, and some professors just think that the class they teach is the only one students are taking because they assign so much homework and studying that there is not time left to do anything else... But besides that it's also been a fun week.. tuesday we had a tornado warning on campus and everybody was sent to the lowest level in the building they were staying in.. it was sort of exciting and nice to get out of class, but at the same time sitting in the hallway with about 100 other students with no ventilation at lunch time for one hour got us all tired and in a really bad mood.. And then walking around campus with that wind was kind of hard...
It was also halloween weekend this weekend, and it was so much fun.. I went as Jasmin from Aladdin and I made my costume.. it was so hard, but it turned out really good so that was nice.. saturday everybody went out and had fun and it was nice just hanging out with people I never get to see during the week. I saw some pretty amazing costumes too... This one girl was dressed up as a guitar, which I though was pretty amazing, there was a girl dressed up as Katie Perry in her music video "California Girlz", and then all the traditional ones:angels and devils, fairies, football players, ...
But yeah.. overall this was a very productive week and hopefully school is going to get better.. which we all know it's not going to, but one can never stop dreaming right?
Well.. I hope I'll have something fun to talk about next week, besides disecting cats and studying for my tests.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment