Friday, October 15, 2010

Meet the Blogger!!

Hi everyone!!
So I was thinking that before starting this blog I should probably introduce myself a little better.
My name is Astrid and I'm from Italy!! I'm and international student and I absolutely love it.. I think it's a lot of fun every time someone asks me where I'm from and seeing their reaction when they find out about it. I am a junior at Trine majoring in Biology with a Pre-Med track and a minor in Athletic Training... It's a lot of work but I really like it. I love swimming and listening to music (except courty music.. can't really listen to that without falling asleep..lol). My favorite show is That 70's Show.. I've seen every single episode and still watch it everyday..
Anyways.. Enough with the boring talk..
Something I did this week that I thought was awesome was disecting a cow's heart in my Anatomy lab.. It was a lot of fun, but it smelled sooooo bad.. It was huge and smelly.. but funny!!
Ok I promise I'll have something good to talk about in my next post..
Bye everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment