Sunday, November 21, 2010

So first of all I have to apologize for the past two weeks' posts.. somehow they just disappeared after I posted them.. apperently technology hates me, but I already knew that..
Anyways... THE TRINE FOOTBALL TEAM MADE IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS!!! We played Depauw University and won 45-35!! this was the first game this season that was actually close and made everybody nervous, but we won and it was just perfect... so next week we are playing the defending champions Whitewater in Wisconsin... so exciting!!! This means that I am not going anywhere during Thanksgiving break, because being from Italy you know I'm obviously not going there.. but my boyfriend is on the football team and they are going to have practice the whole week and I don't want to drive by myself for 4 hours to go to my hostparents' house.. which is good, because with finals creeping up on us I need to get all my projects and papers done... so hopefully i'll get everything done and the football team will win and keep going on their way to the national championship.. it's going to be hard, but one can always dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment