Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break is Over!!

Hey everybody!!!
I'm sorry I haven't been on here in forever, but my life has been so busy with classes, labs, and personal stuff that I lost track of thigs for a while.. But I'm back.. I promise!!
So spring break is over.. that sucks.. I went with a couple of friends and friends of friends to Panama City Beach, Florida!!! it was amazing.. except for the fact that we had only two days of actual good days, friday and saturday, the day we left.. I still had fun with my friends though, it was a good week away from homework, tests, quizzes, and school in general..
So now that we're all back you know what that means??? homework, quizzes and tests every week for the next 7 weeks and then finally summer break.. I need these 7 weeks to go by fast, because this has been a crazy semester, and in all honesty, I just want to get out of here ASAP!!!
I promise I'll post more regularly from now on...
So hope you'll enjoy my posts from now on...
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. A good thing this is which you told about the couple of friends and friends of friends to Panama City Beach,and going with the friends is a great pleasure and feels great with them,and the friends are looking good and great,the feeling is always going to be brilliant and really marvelous.Good to see.
    _______________________________
    Dissertation Writing Help

    ReplyDelete